Other necessary Information
- Morgan Ganpati Devasthan Trust is under
control of Chinchwad Devasthan Trust.
- On taking appropriate donations from
devotees, various types of rituals such as pooja Abhishek,
Ekadashani,Sahastravartan,Japayagna etc, are performed
by temple trust.
- 64 villages are donates to Morgaon.One
foruth part of the revenue collected from these villages
is gives to temple trust for purpose of its administration
.With the permission of district magristrate trustee
look after the administration of temple.
- Shree Mayureshwar has many ornaments
of gols,silver & diamond.
- Deovtees coming to Morgaon should definitely
vsist saswad , samadhi place of sopandev Maharaj.
Sangameshwar & Changawateshwar are also places
of Pilgrim’s interest.
- Lodging arrangement is available at
- Dharmashala of temple trust is
near the temple.
- In yogendra Shri Suresh Takasale
looks after lodging arrangement.
- A good arrangment of lodging ,
boarding can be made at following teo places.
- Mr Viju Dhere, Morgaon, Dist
- Mr. Kumar Wagh, durvankur,
Morgaon, Tal. Baramati,Dist Pune.Tel No. Std:
Various religious rituals are also performed
on behalf of devotees by above said people.
Panch Devtas i.e bRdhma, Vishnu , Shankar,Devi
& Surya once medicated here to know who created
them & for what purpose.A Jyoti appeared before
them in form of ‘OM’ kara . From thid ‘OM
‘ came out Lord Ganapati with the elephant face.
||Bhuswannandadhisho Mayureshwaro Vijayate.||